My little treats

Happy Halloween everyone! Suddenly it is Fall in our San Diego area, leaves are falling and we awake to ghostly fog and gray days. OR, it gets hot and sunny and we dig out our summer shorts.

Look at this tree ladened with juicy apples. Can you just imagine the dishes you can put on the table using this fall fruit? Apple pie, apple crisp, tossed in a green salad…humm, best pick a few!

It was a big thrill  last week to have two “little treats” come to Julian to visit overnight. Three year old Ellie, and brother Jonas were all smiles at Mountain Valley Ranch in Ramona, CA as we explored the Pumpkin Patch.

Of all the pumpkins, can you guess the the two I would pick?

Jonas fits right in as the cutest pumpkin in the wagon.

A big surprise arrived on October 23, two weeks early and weighing in at a delicate 6 lbs 1 oz. Introducing my newest grandchild, Kylee Marie.

She is Orion and Teresa’s new little sweetheart.

It breaks my heart to have to leave for market, but, it was a blessing to be here to meet
her on her “birthday.”  I look forward to more cuddles on my return.

10 Responses to “My little treats”

1. Oh my goodness, what a little sweetheart!

2. Sherry says:

Congratulations on your beautiful granddaughter, Kylee…three lovely grandchildren..your smile seems even bigger! What a great way to spend the day with Ellie and Jonas!

3. Joy Denise says:

Congratulations! What a blessing indeed!

4. Priscilla says:

From the look on Kylee’s face, she and her wonderful grandmother have already bonded.

5. Oh….Kylee Marie is absolutely beautiful!!!! I can not believe how great Teresa looks….dang I wish I had looked that nice after the birth of my boys. Orion looks like he is floating…..I’m so thrilled for all of you!

Smiles,
    Kelly

6. shirley says:

Congratulations!!! She is a cute and lovely baby, thank you for sharing the photos!! Kisses for Kylee Marie and her proud grandma!!

7. My sincerest thanks…

My girlfriend agrees with me, we believe this is quite a nice blog and a helpful resource. Cheers for writing, keep it up….

8. marie cei says:

lovely children!!!
    best wishes to all!!!!!

9. Ivani says:

Congratulations. Kylee Marie is a sweetheart. I love the picture. Your smile says everything, little baby is looking for you, what a darling special moment.
    Hugs from Brazil
    Ivani

10. Omak says:

Congratulations! She is a keeper! You have taught your offspring well – – when you have a good product PRODUCE! May your tribe increase! They are all JUST beautiful. So excited for you